Key Beneficial Ingredients:
- Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and has multiple benefits for the skin. Improves skin’s elasticity, helps even out skin tone and texture. Stimulates micro-circulation, mitigates acne and red marks. Suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage. According to a study by Proctor and Gamble, 5% Niacinamide applied to the face for 12 weeks resulted in reductions of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, red blotchiness and skin yellowing. We’re using twice that amount in our formula.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine is a skin restoring ingredient with wound-healing properties. It is able to gently exfoliate the skin (like alpha and beta hydroxyl acids) without the irritation. It also increases skin elasticity, moisture content and promotes collagen production. Studies show that N-Acetyl Glucosamine in combination with Niacinamide significantly reduced the amount and appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven melanin distribution making it a great remedy for repairing sun damage.
- Licorice Root Extract is a multi-functional botanical with skin-soothing, antioxidant, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it may be effective in improving uneven skin tone by dispersing melanin pigment.
- Willow Bark Extract has astringent properties and enhances skin cell turnover by promoting gentle exfoliation. It also offers skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and conditioning benefits.
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen formation, hydrates the skin and increases its volume and density, prevents moisture loss, reduces any sort of trans-epidermal water loss, reduces inflammation, temporarily stabilizes the intercellular skin matrix (the glue that holds your face together).
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds moisture. It also improves skin’s barrier function.
- Allantoin is a potent anti-irritant with skin soothing and healing properties. It is added at the same high concentration that is typically used in scar-healing treatments.
Packaged in an airless container to minimize air exposure and protect ingredients from deterioration and prevent cross-contamination.
Made in USA. Not tested on animals.
Skin type: All skin types, especially beneficial for oily acne-prone skin.
Size: 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml
Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide (10% Vitamin B3), N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Amino Acid Sugar), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin (Humectant), Allantoin (Anti-irritant), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Sodium Citrate (pH Adjuster), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative)
Light textured, more sophisticated, offers the complete set of described benefits, absorbs quickly without the feel of heavy residue.