Please note, it may take anywhere between 2 weeks to 3 months to start seeing beneficial effects!
Key Beneficial Ingredients:
- Alpha-Arbutin is a clinically researched naturally occurring antioxidant, that is well known for its skin lightening properties. It can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. It’s a much safer alternative to Hydroquinone, which has been associated with potential skin irritation and other side effects. Alpha-arbutin works by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, which is an enzyme involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to the skin. Clinical studies show that at 1% concentration Alpha-Arbutin outperforms Kojic Acid and Beta-Arbutin in promoting the appearance of an even skin tone. We are using twice that amount in our formula.
- Tranexamic Acid is a multi-purpose amino acid that functions as a skin-conditioning agent and astringent with barrier repair properties helping skin to recover from damage. Research shows that it has an inhibitory effect on melanin production, meaning topical applications may improve skin discolorations associated with melasma.
- Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and has multiple benefits for the skin. Improves skin’s elasticity, helps even out skin tone and texture. Stimulates micro-circulation, mitigates acne and red marks. Suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage. According to a study by Proctor and Gamble, Niacinamide applied to the face for 12 weeks resulted in reductions of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, red blotchiness and skin yellowing.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) is a form of vitamin C that is very stable and is very mild on sensitive skin, unlike Ascorbic Acid. It also offers the same collagen synthesis properties and is just as effective in suppressing melanin formation. It is also a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Licorice Root Extract is a multi-functional botanical with skin-soothing, antioxidant, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it may be effective in improving uneven skin tone by dispersing melanin pigment.
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen formation, hydrates the skin and increases its volume and density, prevents moisture loss, reduces any sort of trans-epidermal water loss, reduces inflammation, temporarily stabilizes the intercellular skin matrix (the glue that holds your face together).
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds moisture. It also improves skin’s barrier function.
- Allantoin is a potent anti-irritant with skin soothing and healing properties. It is added at the same high concentration that is typically used in scar-healing treatments.
Packaged in an airless container to minimize air exposure, protect ingredients from deterioration and prevent cross-contamination.
Light-as-water, absorbs quickly without the feel of heavy sticky residue.
Made in USA. Not tested on animals.
Skin type: All skin types.
Volume: 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml
Ingredients: Water, Alpha-Arbutin (2% Skin Brightener), Butylene Glycol (Hydration), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tranexamic Acid (Skin Brightener), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Allantoin (Anti-Irritant), Glycerin (Hydration), Xanthan Gum (Texturizer), Citric Acid (Food-Grade pH Adjuster), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative)